What is a Roof Lantern?
Also referred to as a roof light or skylight, a roof lantern is an architectural element, and basically a ceiling window, which offers natural light to the homes in which it’s set up. It is set in a roofing or ceiling at the very same angle. This suggests that spaces will not require to surround external walls in order to be brightened by daytime.
Will a roofing lantern work for your home?
If you’re looking for a way of getting increased natural light in any offered room, a roof lantern could be the proper way to go. Unlike standard windows, which are fitted vertically along outside walls, roofing system lanterns are installed horizontally on both flat and angled roofs.
Roofing system lanterns are also a popular choice for extensions, due to the opportunity that emerges to light interiors from above.
The benefits of installing a roofing system lantern:-
- Present much more natural light into your residential or commercial property;
- Light your home or business premises in an eco-friendly way;
- Add an aesthetically appealing element to your residential or commercial property (both internally and externally);.
- Reduce your energy bills by limiting the need for lighting your rooms with electrical power;.
- Benefit from improved thermal efficiency;.
- Complement your interior and exterior décor; and.
- Make the most of a variety of important health advantages, e.g. reducing the chance of seasonal affective disorder.
Post Sponsored by Camden Glass 24/7 – Your Local Glazier in Camden.